Friday, April 30, 2010

Back to Annabel

I was so excited when my dear friend Annabel wanted to share her favorite find with us, because Annabel is not only awesome, but she's an "A" and from Jersey (where all the awesome people are from - it is the garden state) and we both are obsessed with Springsteen and this song in particular:



I adore Annabel because she can be very stylish:


Quest is a beautiful, glossy magazine that is created and run by some of my favorite people - their website is incredible (you can also go here and follow them on facebook) and I may go so far as to say I like it more than Town & Country!


But she was also one of the first people to come over when I did not even have a desk to place my computer on to help me set it up - as you can see from Harold's adoring expression, he's quite a fan. And she's just as comfortable rocking out a Marchesa wedding dress as she is sitting on the floor in sweats - which makes her very Back to A indeed. In those early days when pretty much everything was on the floor, I realized very quickly who my true friends were - the ones who are with you and there to help when you're up or you're down. . .like aways, some of you know better than others how that can be.


Hi everyone, I'm Annabel, but my friends usually call me Abel.  I have always loved home decor, and I know a thing or two about what it's like to start again - new beginnings can happen at any point in life.  I recently moved into a new apartment and decided on a grey theme.  I love the X-Bench at Jonathan Adler because you can customize them.  I chose a pale grey color called silver with ivory piping - and if you're going to go with them, I also think you need to go with a pair as one looks a little lonely.  Two of these babies at the end of your bed look great, and are really functional because you can move them into the living room if you ever need extra seating, but in the bedroom they are great to sit on when putting on a pair of heels, or even to rest a shopping bag or handbag.  Here's a peep into my bedroom:




Here are a couple close-ups:





Jonathan Adler is always a great store to find these unique accents, but the website is just as cool. I always make it a point to stop by and see what's new and exciting.  Happy decorating - and hello to my homeboy Harold.  He knows I speak his language second only to his Mommy.









0 comments:

Post a Comment